You believe in supporting local makers.
You want a product that is long lasting and durable.
You care about the person behind the product.
Western Bound was founded on the principles of
Every product is designed and made right in Bozeman, MT.
I take pride in finding quality materials sourced from US based manufacturers and companies.
- Cotton fabric is a brushed cotton that is sourced from a company in the midwest.
- Waxed canvas is sourced from a family owned business that has been around since the 1800’s or a company in the midwest.
- Wool fabric is either sourced from Pendleton, a mill back east, or a family owned company that has been around since the 1920's.
- Vegetable tanned leather is sourced from Hermann Oak in Missouri.
- English Bridle leather is sourced from Wickett & Craig in Pennsylvania.
Waxed canvas, wool and leather are chosen for their durability.
These materials are made to last, decreasing the need for overconsumption of goods.
The foundation for Western Bound began in Portland, Oregon, where I took sewing and design classes. After a decade living in Portland, I moved back to my roots in Montana. It was here that the concept for Western Bound began and I was able to merge my experiences in both places into the products you see today.
My hope is to provide a connection between the product, maker, and consumer.
If you have any questions about my work, please feel free to contact me. I love hearing from my customers.